Carrying Luggage around on your bike is a pain in the ass. You might at some point of your life thought of installing a side luggage compartment or must’ve carried a huge bag on your shoulders but that is old school and side luggage compartment and your superbike isn’t quite a good combination. Which is where this Kawasaki Versys Top Rack Plate comes handy, just slide in your Top Box and you’re good to go. It’s 100% Aluminum and strong enough to hold 10-12Kgs of Luggage. Designed for Kawasaki Versys.
- Laser cut Lightweight 100% Aluminum tray.
- Manufactured using Cold Rolled Powder Coated Steel Tubes.
- Tungsten Inert Gas Welding for strength and uniform finish.
- Aluminum tray available in both brushed Aluminum and matt black finish.
- Compatible with mostly all brands of top boxes ranging from 15l to 40l.
- Loading Capacity 10-12 Kgs on smooth tarmac riding. For a rough road, the user is advised to reduce vehicle speed or weight carried in the top box.
- All nuts and bolts of Stainless Steel (100% Rust free).
- Industrial grade polymer Spacers included acting as vibration dampeners.
- Size of the Aluminum tray approx. 225mm x 235mm.
- Thickness 5 mm for full strength.